The Sites are intended for a U.S. audience. If you access one of our Sites from outside the United States, your information may be transferred or processed in the United States.
This Policy only applies to the Sites and does not apply to information collected or received by other means. This Policy does not apply to services or websites offered by third parties, even if this Site links to those services or third parties.
This Policy is divided into the following areas:
- Information We Collect or Receive
- How We Use the Information We Collect or Receive
- How We Share Information
- California Do-Not-Track Disclosures
- How to Contact Us
Information We Collect or Receive
Information You Provide. We may collect information that you provide to us when you visit our Sites, including information you provide when you:
- register for an account;
- communicate with us, such as to provide feedback, request support, or ask for additional information;
- subscribe to newsletters or marketing communications;
- make a purchase; or
- use social networks or other online services to make information available to us.
Through methods such as these, we may collect information such as your name, home or other address, email address, telephone number, information about your transactions with us or others, or other information. In addition, we may collect any information you provide when purchasing our products through our Sites.
Automatically Collected Information. We may collect information automatically when you visit our Sites, such as:
- your IP address;
- the type of browser and operating system you use;
- the pages you visit and the features you use, including dates and times;
- if you navigated from or navigate to another website, the address of that website; and
- information regarding your internet service provider or the type of device you used to access our Sites (such as a mobile device).
Our Commitment to You
Collection of Information
Easy Storage Solutions will collect and use information obtained from credit card transactions only for business purposes.
The credit card information provided by you to Easy Storage Solutions will be stored in a confidential manner. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information, and our employees are required to follow these privacy standards.
Disclosure of Your Information
Easy Storage Solutions does not disclose any nonpublic information (such as credit card number and their expiration dates) about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as required by law. We do not disclose information about you to other entities who may want to sell their products to you.
Easy Storage’s website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure transaction security.
You may wish to check ESS’s website to see if there have been updates to this statement.
How We Use the Information We Collect or Receive
We and others acting on our behalf may use the information that we collect or receive to operate our business, including our Sites. This includes:
- offering or providing our products and services to you, including supporting your purchases;
- providing support and information that you request;
- establishing and managing your account with us;
- diagnosing or addressing technical problems in the operation of our Sites or any of our services or products;
- evaluating and improving our products, services, applications, and Sites, including the development of new products and services;
- performing data analyses (including the production of reports, audits, or other research) for marketing, financial, operational or other purposes;
- customizing portions of our Sites to reflect your preferences, interests, or prior interactions with us;
- targeting or delivering content (including advertising and promotional messaging) to you;
- complying with applicable law or our policies, or preventing fraud, theft, and injury to you, us, or others;
- contacting you, including through telephone, fax, text, or chat; and using information for other purposes to which you consent.
How We Share Information
We do not share your information with anyone else except as needed to process orders through ESS. However, we reserve the right to use and share information in order to:
- protect or defend our (and our affiliates’) interests, legal rights or property;
- protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of this and other websites and services we make available;
- protect the rights, interests, safety and security of members of the public;
- combat fraud, theft, and or injury, or for risk management purposes; and comply with prudent legal, data privacy, or data security practice as we may determine, or to comply with applicable law or legal process.
California Do-Not-Track Disclosures
Updates to this Policy
We may sometimes update this Policy. When we modify this Policy, we will update this web page and change the Effective Date listed above.
You can contact us with questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Policy by emailing us at [email protected]